Training and testing is conducted to CPCS (Construction Plant Competence Scheme) or NPORS (National Plant Operators Registration Scheme) standards.
If required training can be tailored to your requirements offering in house only certification.
Mobile tower scaffolds are widely used throughout industry. The Work at Height Regulations 2005, require that the assembly, dismantling or alteration of Mobile Towers Scaffold should only be undertaken by a competent person, or if being trained, under the supervision of a competent person.
A competent person is a person who can demonstrate that they have sufficient professional or technical training, knowledge, actual experience.
Training includes both classroom based theory and hands-on experience, your staff can develop an awareness of the legal implications, common hazards and precautions, together with the correct inspection, assembly, use, repositioning and dismantling procedures for Mobile Towers Scaffold.
By the end of the course all delegates will:
• Be aware of current legislation associated with mobile tower scaffold
• Be able to understand the hazards and precautions
• Be able to inspect all components of a mobile tower scaffold
• Be able to erect a basic mobile tower scaffold using the 3T method
• Be able to carry out tower inspection
• Be able to reposition a mobile tower scaffold
• Be able to dismantle a mobile tower scaffold using the 3T method
Who should attend?
Any personnel who are required to erect, inspect, use and dismantle a mobile tower scaffold as part of their employment.
• Introduction to Mobile Towers Scaffold
• Tower Assembly (using the 3T Method approved by the HSE)
• Safe Use of Towers
• Repositioning Towers
• Tower Inspection
• Care & Maintenance
• Tower Dismantling (using the 3T Method approved by the HSE)
• Regulations and Standards
|All Operatives||1 day||6|
Personal Protective Equipment Required: Safety Helmet, High Viz Vest, Safety Boots