Training and testing is conducted to NPORS (National Plant Operators Registration Scheme) standards. If required training can be tailored to your requirements offering in house only certification.
For candidates who are required to work at heights as part of their job role within all industries, a site safe working at heights course is an integral aspect of any companies training programmes.
PRO Logistics Training has approval from the National Plant Operators Registration Scheme to conduct safe working at height courses.
The National Plant Operators Registration Scheme, registered head office in Cheshire, offers a more flexible approach to training and testing of plant operators.
The scheme is open to operators of all types of Construction, Industrial and Agricultural Plant & Equipment and has the recognition of much of the construction industry throughout Britain.
|Safe Working at Heights||5 hours||10|
The programme will normally be of 5 hours duration and include all of the following:
• Course introduction and outline
• Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
• Causes of accidents
• Working at height regulations
• Working at heights – explained
• Planning to work at heights including risk assessment
• Provision & use of working equipment regulations 1988
• Safe use of ladders
• Mobile scaffold tower safety
• Safety harness inspection
• Emergency escape procedures
• Selecting the correct equipment
The course is a theoretical session, and training can be held on site or in central location if desired. All training is documented for your records & registered with National Plant (NPORS) a Certificate of Attendance is issued for each delegate.